BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

Vickie's Private Party


AD-Free Blog
(Continued)

Vickie urges everyone to go on to the Private Dinner Party---but, she has a few things to do.

Vickie: I just need to put away signs, get the lights, lock the doors, set the security...I'll be along in a few minutes.

barbieoldnewgreenredo


Lara: We can stay and help.

Vickie: No---you go on, I'll be there in 10 minutes.  


barbieoldnewgreenredo


Barbara: If you are sure....! 
Vickie: Don't forget we've made this a safe neighborhood now. 
(Everyone leaves...and Vickie pulls the signs into the empty store.)


barbieoldnewgreenredo

It's really the first time she's been alone in days, and days, and...so alone. All the fear and excitement have finally come to a peak. And, tears roll down her cheeks as she reaches 
to pack Joe's roses in the box.

Vickie: (Sniff.  Sniff, sniff....) Darn him, everything was perfect....except...sniff...these roses...Joe...sniff. Sniff. 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

...Darn him anyway, Joe...sob, sniff. (hiccup)


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Vickie sees a shadow move across the floor out of her bleary eyes. 



barbieoldnewgreenredo



She grabs the pitcher, the flowers go flying. Spinning around---she bonks the intruder on the head, 
barbieoldnewgreenredo
..uppercuts him in the chin, and knees him a good one!

Owwwww!.....
Ooohhhhh,....
GR000annnnn! 
He falls to the floor.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Whipping around Vickie grabs the party sign--while the motion detector 
emergency lights come on----!

Joe: Vickie, STOP! I GIVE UP!

Vickie: (sobbing) JOE! ....what are you doing----you scared the life out of me. I almost tried to...

Joe: You tried, and almost killed me. I'm going to have to take you in for assaulting a Police officer. Groan....!(he rolls on his side)

Vickie: Take me in---please, but, first, KISS ME!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Grappling on the floor---they have one of the longest ever---blogland kisses!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

In the shop wreckage, they try to talk.

Vickie: Joe, why didn't you call?
Joe: I couldn't. The case closed this afternoon, and I had to turn in my undercover gear. I haven't been back to my apartment yet to pick up my phone.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Joe: I did make one stop though. Vickie, let me get up.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Vickie: No, Never! I want you to hold me here forever.

(Joe struggles out from under her, and staggers to his knees, while picking up the spilled flowers, he reaches in his pocket.)

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Joe: Well, forever is a long time...

barbieoldnewgreenredo

...But, I can't spend one more day alone---without you by my side. Vickie, WILL  YOU PLEASE, marry me?


barbieoldnewgreenredo

(Silence...she stares at the flowers, then the ring, then his face.)

Vickie: Oh, Joe, marry?----yes, YES, forever and ever! 


barbieoldnewgreenredo

She crashes into him...more grappling on the floor. 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Sometime later---they pack up some of the mess
---and she places her hand in his.
Their ring, their engagement, 
 a perfect fit.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Now that's a Private Party!

Will life ever be normal, again? 
Normal is highly overrated.





2 comments:

  1. What a sweet ending to that party! I think that ring will do nicely to cover the pain of the bumps and bruises. CongraTS to Joe and Vickie. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...I love that---it's his fault he made her take self-defense classes. Sneaking up on her!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.