BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

Vickie's Vintage Decorating for the Holidays!

Ad-free Blog

Vickie: It's after hours in the store and I'm taking photos for the website. Despite being open for long hours, Carly, Zoe and I managed some decorating. I have to hurry, Joe's picking me up in a half hour.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

The centerpiece of the store is the tall tree mounted on top of the clothes rack. Ha, that wasn't easy, but it doesn't take up any extra space. We have lots of accessories and some great scarves that just came in.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

We will be offering free gift wrap starting next weekend by volunteers for the local women's shelter. Any donations will be appreciated.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

I need to put up some more lights over at the Lovelies counter. 

Barbieoldnewgreenredo

Just a few more photos and I will take you upstairs.


The special occasion dresses and bridal have been very busy. I hope we have enough cocktail dresses, they are flying out the door.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Joe and I found these great vintage deer in Wisconsin on one of our vintage shopping sprees---they are perfect for the second floor and certainly help with our theme of Winter Wonderland. I love the star lights---I wish a I had more.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

I think the tree is perfect and it casts such pretty light on the clothes. Now to get this on the website...

Happy Holidays from Vickie's Vintage.

Thanks always for visiting. 

I will try and respond to every comment and answer every question.

All the opinions and photographs in this blog are my own. I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions, posts or any products shown or anywhere I shop.


 Please do not use photos without linking back to this blog without my permission. 

Sharing at these Ad Free blog parties-with ads not in the middle of the blog (I'm going to try and see if this is possible)


Tuesdays at our Home
Talk of the Town
Vintage Charm
Share Your Style
Thursday Favorite Things

Thank you for your cooperation, Sandi Magle

Sandi



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.