BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

Vickie's Vintage Video July 2023

 Ad-Free Blog

I thought I would try a video...



I did this in one take, and figured I could do it fifty times and screw it up fifty times...so here goes.



Hope you enjoy it!!!


Disclaimer: (I am nor is this blog in anyway affiliated with Mattel, Barbie, or any of the places I shop--mostly thrift stores). Any photos not mine are attributed to online sources and noted, no copyright infringement is intentional.

If you enjoyed this post please follow this blog by

 blogger or FOLLOW IT which you will find in the

 upper right hand corner of this page. 


Thanks always for visiting. 
I will try and respond to every comment and answer every question.

I will be sharing at these fine Parties!





All the opinions in this blog are my own, I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions, posts or any products shown. Please do not use my content without linking back to this blog or without my permission. Thank you for your cooperation, Sandi Magle

Sandi







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.