BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

More Snow Fun Chicagoland Style!



Ad-Free Blog
Chelsea: This is GREAT! I love making snow angels.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Just you and me Foofie! 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Ken: Well, you two could help here, the door is even stuck! 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Chelsea: Foofie won't get off my chest, maybe she doesn't like the snow on her paws. 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Scooter: Hey, does anyone want to have a snowball fight! 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Skipper: This is too much fun....

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Skipper: ....Wheeee, it's slippery and cold. Let's go by the fire pit and add some wood.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Chelsea: This is great, how did you get over here, Scooter.

Scooter: We dug a tunnel through the back, well almost a tunnel. The snow piles are almost as tall as me. The front is impossible, all the snow from the street is on the sidewalks.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Scooter: We don't have this much room in our backyard, just room for the cars. 

Chelsea: My toes are getting warm, how about toasting some marshmallows?


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Chelsea: Ken, you want to roast marshmallows with us?

Ken: Not right now, I have to dig out the back to the kitchen door.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Chelsea: Foofie, NO!

Foofie: (I'll just wait, until they aren't looking....NUM!)


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Ken: You girls be careful, I'm right around the corner and don't make that fire too big.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Skipper: We won't, these are so good. We should go inside for hot chocolates.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Chelsea: We still have some more marshmallows.



barbieoldnewgreenredo

Skipper: Here Foofie, you can have mine...I'm done! 

Foofie: (Nummmmy, patience pays in the end..)



How are your doll's enjoying WINTER?

If you enjoyed this post(s), please join me by email- at 
FOLLOW IT---upper right hand corner.

I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions or products shown, or from where I shop. 

4 comments:

  1. OMG, Sandi...this is so much fun!!! Love all of the "snow" (better than the real stuff!) Kudos on your title photo with Barbie sitting on sleeping Ken! Love the dogs!!! Ok, so this is a great reminder as to what I've been missing these past several months. I'll be catching up on my reading, for sure. P.S.Thank you for your friendship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you been busy sewing DIVINE creations! Hugs, and thanks for catching up! Sandi

      Delete
  2. Such a fun post, Sandi!
    These snow photos are delightful for those of us living in the tropics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, they are actually a mimic of what's out the door last week. Please send me some ferns and palm photos, lol. Sandi

      Delete

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.