BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

It's Finally Fall, Boot Lovers Arise!

Ad-Free Blog

It's finally Fall, and my girls are wearing Boots....
One of my favorite online groups, Doll Divas, which is a belong to group, safe space to share all kinds of dolls and a great group of people.

Boots was the theme and gathered some old photos, and long as I was doing that, I thought I would share with you here...

Of course there are Fashion Boots
barbieoldnewgreenredo

Some dolls come with boots, but most I have found in thrift stores.

Barbieoldnewgreenredo

Helena Bonham Carter came with boots with wrinkles in them.

barbieoldnewgreenredo
\

These are the original boots for this repro outfit. 

  



I think this one first pair of white boots...here and here again.




Chicago Weather is perfect for boots three-quarters of the year. Two different silver boots!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Rain is always an excuse to wear boots.

barbieoldnewgreenredo
                 

Twins, but Hey, I'm taller than you in these boots.

barbieoldnewgreenredo
                       

These are cool with built-in socks, which is easier than putting them on with real socks.

barbieoldnewgreenredo
                    
The problem with  Anna and Disney dolls is you can't find new shoes to fit them.



Western Style is still Fashion, right?

barbieoldnewgreenredo

This was an 18" vintage doll
 that was in perfect condition and sold quickly.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

These came with a Western Barbie, and really are sharp, dig those Rhinestone cowboy jeans!

And then there is snow!


And then there is Chicagoland Snow Boots
Winter is always busy at Vickie's.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Real socks and boots a warm combination.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Totally Angelic in boots
and
Onto Girls on the Job!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Teresa needs boots for broadcasting outdoors, that goes for guys and gals working.
The guy behind has a backward leg, LOL in a boot.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

The Girls on the job with work boots!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Guys on the job????? My GI Joes and Max Power.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Trish is outdoors in all kinds of weather.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Imagine and empty building in winter!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

And finishing the building project, Richelle always wears purple!

Stories, Halloween and 

I have a bunch of guys costume boots, seems those go to thrift stores first...Princes are apparently a dime a dozen.
I did make the fur boots, I should really make a few more!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Costume Boots.
barbieoldnewgreenredo


These two were for Thief of Baghdad, and I had to make desert boots from fabric leather..too much fun.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

And then there is Chicagoland Snow Boots!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Everyone lives close to the Park, so there are lots of opportunities for snow fun!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Winter is always busy at Vickie's.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Trish is outside in all kinds of weather.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Socks and boots a warm combination.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Totally Angelic in boots. My 'Chelsea' wore nothing but boots for like three years. Even in summer.

Of Course MOST of my boots are in Vickie's. The challenge each year is to make it different. 
These are from last year. Let's hope I didn't set this up the same this year---it's already done, LOL.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

First snow of the season, you know there will be boots.
at Vickie's. 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Boots galore!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

This display shelf is the most fun to set up. My girls do an excellent job, (giggle).

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Purple and gold...

barbieoldnewgreenredo

barbieoldnewgreenredo
Color coded cubes.
The black shoeshelves are loaded with boots.
It's Fall so we still have shoes in there also.

Fall and Winter combined, but, 
we have to have white for the Bridal shop!


Filming a new spot for the Fall opening!
Hope you enjoyed all OUR Boots!

Do your Dolls Love Boots?

If you enjoyed this post, please follow us through Blogger. Or, Follow It--which is found at the upper right corner of the blog page.


Sharing at these Ad Free blog parties:

Thanks always for visiting. 
I will try and respond to every comment and answer every question.

All the opinions and photographs in this blog are my own. I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions, posts or any products shown or anywhere I shop.


 Please do not use photos without linking back to this blog without my permission. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.