BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

Vickie's HAUNTED Vintage Part 2

NOTE: THIS IS PART 2

Tuesday MORNING---opening of Vickie's Haunted Vintage

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Phone: Briiinggg, Brinnnnng!

Vickie: Thanks Zoe for coming in, Nikki had to work her other job today, and I really need the help.
If you can finish straightening the jewelry, that would be great.

Vickie's Haunted Vintage......



barbieoldnewgreenredo

Zoe: (Wow, this is an awesome collection of items for Halloween. I'm lucky I found some work, my other job just isn't paying enough.) Vickie these spider orbs are so cool. Do you want this table neat-neat, or casually draped. 

Vickie: Just straight enough you can see everything and not a tangled mess. 

Zoe: Okay, done, I'll do the shoe rack next.



barbieoldnewgreenredo

Zoe:(hmmm, treat bags are low, I will have to see if there any in the back. Love the Poison Apples, )


barbieoldnewgreenredo

(Hmmm---such great vintage decor? )



barbieoldnewgreenredo

(Orange black in this cabinet---love the Mummy. )




barbieoldnewgreenredo

Vickie: Darn the lights are out again. I guess it just adds to the ambiance.

Zoe: You have plenty of light from the street and the string lights are still on

Vickie: I'll go downstairs and flip the breakers. I don't understand why one string of lights is screwing us up? They are hooked on the emergency circuit for the security cameras, so they have power all the time.  

I see customers outside, Zoe. Can you please unlock the door and greet them.

Zoe: Okay, Welcome to Vickie's Haunted Vintage. If you need anything special, I'm here to help you.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Belle: I saw this the other day when Vickie was unpacking boxes, I have to have it for the Skeleton Bash.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Zoe: Can I interest you in the tail that goes with that fabulous dress? 

Tory: Really, I didn't know it's a Mermaid outfit, The Little Mermaid is my favorite fairytale. Really how do you wear it?

Zoe: Your feet stick out the bottom and you just hobble around?  Need some sandals?



barbieoldnewgreenredo

An hour later the line is long.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Tory: Vickie, your selection is awesome. And I will take a ticket for the Bash, too.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Belle: I'll comeback and pick up my accessories when I get paid on Friday. Wow, there have been a lot of customers shopping while we were here. 

 (Two hours later)


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Barbie: I always wanted to be a Glam Rocker, now I can at least pretend---that jacket is adorable, but I may use my own silver pants. 

Vickie: Well, we made up costumes from some of the vintage pieces that came in. Your imagination will just make it yours, I'm sure. Thanks again.

Phone: Briiiinnnng!

Vickie: Vickie's Haunted Vintage, how can I help you. (My goodness and it's only 1:00).

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Six hours later the phone is still ringing. 


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Nikki: Sorry I had to bail on you today---the boss was sick and one teacher for 48 kiddies, which is Hell, not to mention illegal.

Vickie: No problem, Zoe's been great and she's a natural with the customers. Hope you fit the Gypsy costume, I thought of you when you said you were going to read Tarot cards at the benefit.

Nikki: My grandma had the gift, though it has passed me by, but I can still read cards, or fake reading cards for donations. The benefit is going to be a great boost for all the hurricane victims.



barbieoldnewgreenredo

(6pm, Monnie walks in)

Monnie: Here's the extra poster and more tickets for you to sell. Wow, this looks fabulous.

Phone: Briiinnnnng, Brinnnnngggg!


barbieoldnewgreenredo


Vickie: Thanks, been busy, how many more tickets? 

Monnie: Here's 50 more, will that do it?

Vickie: (nods her head, yes) Vickie's Haunted Vintage, how can I help you?

(to be continued) Links below if you missed any of the story

Vickie's Haunted Vintage Part 1 
Vickie's Haunted Vintage Part 2
Vickie's Haunted Vintage Part 3




All the opinions and photographs on this blog are my own, unless otherwise stated. 

 I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions
 or products shown, or from where I shop. 

The dolls shown are from my own and the Grand's  collection as are the clothes, 
which are vintage, or made by myself. Occasionally, i falter and buy something new.

PLEASE do not use photos without linking back to this blog without my permission. 
Thank you for your cooperation, Sandi Magle

I'll be sharing at these fine parties:


Sandi




2 comments:

  1. So much vintage wonderfulness! No wonder the line was long. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the Bash is going to be one big party! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm:) xo Katheen|Our Hopeful Home

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.