BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

Valentines at the HFIM House.

Chicagoland is snowy and iced in. So, Chelsea had her friends Courtney and MaryK, and cousins, Scooter and Skipper over to make Valentines at the HFIM house.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Skipper, Scooter and Chelsea have been busy all afternoon.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Scooter: I'm starting to run out of ideas! But, these stickers are sure helping!


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Courtney: I've run out of pink, purple and red paper, and I have a blister from cutting hearts.

MaryK: How many more folded cards do we need?




barbieoldnewgreenredo

Skipper: I need at least two more! 
Scooter: I need maybe three.
MaryKay: Really? I only need ONE for my boyfriend.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

The V-Cards stack up---more and more...as the snow gets deeper and deeper.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

In the dining room, Rory is running late, while the gals are having tea and coffee.


barbieoldnewgreenredo
Rory: My Uber is here, I have to go....what an awful day---Lake Shore Drive is being re-routed, and it was so slippery. Curtain goes up in three hours.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

MaryK: Chelsea said you are Belle in Beauty and the Beast---how romantic. 
Rory: Yes, I was at the Chicago Children's hospital this morning---now I have to get to the theatre...have fun girls.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

MaryK: Can you imagine dancing with the Beast Prince every night....(sigh) How Romantic!


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Skipper: Gosh, Chelsea you get to live with a star! Let's wave through the window!


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Barbie: How about you girls clean up----and I'll put a couple of pizzas in the oven.
Courtney: Oh, I think MK and I better go, Barbie. My mom called and she said she will be at the end of the block waiting. Thanks for having us---it's been fun!
Barbie: Well, yes weather is bad, be careful girls--it's slippery out there.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Now, what else is going on ---in the HFIM house? 
Stay tuned!


I will try and respond to every comment and answer every question.

All the opinions and photographs in this blog are my own. I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions, posts or any products shown or anywhere I shop.


 Please do not use photos without linking back to this blog without my permission. 

Sharing at these fine blog parties-




Thank you for your cooperation, 
Sandi Magle


barbieoldnewgreenredo








5 comments:

  1. Ha-ha, no shoes, no shirt... no bottoms... no service. Only in Barbie Land. Happy Valentine's Day-have fun!
    http://www.diybarbieblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynn, there is a story line connected with that---which is hysterical... https://barbieoldnewgreenredo.blogspot.com/2018/01/hfim-houseback-to-work-in-2018.html It's like over a year ago---hope you take a peek...Thanks for viewing, and yes, I saw the rules were still up---and decided to leave them. Grins!

      Delete

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.