BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

BMR in Classic Black and White


Ad-Free Blog
Barbara M Roberts is in town visiting one of her many properties, the Grand View shops and Condos. It's late in the day, but the Patisserie lights are still on.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

(Ms. Roberts is wearing Barbie Avon Talk of the Town, 2003. The purse is the same fabric, but from either a Fashion Fever or a Fashion Avenue. The purse has pink stitching on the handle and a small pink bow which I hid on the backside.)

barbieoldnewgreenredo

(I'm missing the big sweeping hat...I will have to try and make one. The Grand View (Mattel redo Grand Hotel) has winter decorations still up. Lights are on in the Patisserie. )

barbieoldnewgreenredo

BMR: Look at all these Valentine offerings, nummy! Maybe Sindy is still open?

barbieoldnewgreenredo

(Luckily, BMR has her mask and goes in.)

barbieoldnewgreenredo

BMR: Hello, Sindy. Everything looks so delicious. How has business been?

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Sindy: We've done okay, with people not wanting to take public transportation, the neighborhood has supported us since opening. It's so nice to see you again, Ms. Roberts. How is L.A.?

BMR: I've been staying at my place in Tahoe, and thank you. I know I haven't been able to travel much, but I flew in before the snow and am just finishing up some business this week. Lara seems to have everything under control for BMR, here in Chicago.

Sindy: Lara is great, she makes sure we have everything we need in this building. Well, have a safe trip back to LA. 

BMR: I'm not leaving until Friday. We have two new projects, I still need to visit. See you soon and I love your Valentine displays!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

BMR: I'm so glad I managed to get to visit the Grand View. I love the plantings, I will have to make sure the florist does my other projects.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

BMR: Now, my driver should be here in just a minute.


Cast:

BMR: Barbie No.3 1959-60
Sindy: Hunger Games 20012-13

Setting: Grand View (Mattel Grand Hotel redo)

Thanks for viewing and feel free to ask me any questions or inquiries, and I will get back to you. 


 

7 comments:

  1. Ms. Roberts looks very chic, sophisticated and Dior-like! I love the diorama and enjoyed your story. It's good to see that she is safety minded and wearing her mask (nice accent colour for her black and white ensemble)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Thanks Donna. I won the outfit on a doll group site, without the hat. It really does need the big sweeping black hat in satin. And, definitely Dior! Amazing how well made SOME Barbie fashions are, and others are barely stuck together.

      Delete
  2. Your lighting gives a good nighttime-ish feel Sandi! I still can't get over all that great scroll work on the building:@)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynn. I know the white really enhanced all that extra detail on the building. I was lucky only one window was cracked, and painted you can't really see it. Hugs, and thanks for visiting, Sandi

      Delete
  3. I love her fashions and the tiny masks! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TY Linda..., just a quicky. I have to take the GrandView down to fix the lighting...so I did some quitck shoots, to keep everyone up to date. Hugs, Sandi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.